We at YogaTribe® believe in our vision – to create and supply beautifully, inspiring and sustainable jute yoga mats. Our faith and integrity we chose to do business with, allows us to stand behind every mat we send out and we are confident that you will be satisfied and happy with your purchase.
Anyway if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back to us within 14 days and we’ll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs. The cost of the return of the product must be cover by the customer.
Please make sure that the item has been unworn and free of damages from the customer and been sent back within these 14 days.
Request the return through the email email@example.com and tell us the reason why you haven't been satisfied with our product in order for us to improve your next experience with us. We will send you an email with the instructions to make the return and with the label to put in the box. The return will always be made through our assigned transport company.
Once verified that the products are in perfect condition, we will proceed to refund the price paid (discounting the shipping cost) within 3-7 business days of receipt, with the same payment method in which the order was paid.
Every mat comes with a 1 year replacement manufacturers warranty.
Please note that due the mats being organic Jute there might be inconsistencies in the texture and small amounts of jute might rub off initially.
Criteria covered under the warranty:
- Imperfections on the surface such as divots, excessive pulls in Jute, damage found at time of purchase
- Persistent and excessive residue from mats
- Faulty mats
Not Covered Under the warranty:
- Patterns that are not even in colour or jute
- Creases in mats from incorrect storage, mats are best stored flat or rolled up
- Damage from pets (cats love to use the jute mats as scratching posts so please store in a safe space)
- Mats that have been submerged in water or had harsh chemicals used on them (we advise using our crystal mat cleaning spray, apple cider vinegar spray, or a small amount of diluted dish liquid with a damp cloth)
- Slippage is a subjective criteria and, therefore, not covered
- Mats damaged by using a vacuum cleaner on them
- Mats are only covered for use in Yoga and similar Yoga Practices
- Damage from external and outdoor elements
If you have any issues with your mat, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve it as soon as possible.